Monday, December 21, 2015




REAL UFO ABDUCTION WITNESSED BY 6 COWORKERS IN ARIZONA, Here's the names of the 6 witnesses, Michael Rogers, Allen Daltis, John Goulette, Kenneth Peterson, Steve Pierce and Dwayne Smith. These men witnessed a Massive UFO abduct Travis Walton in Arizona's Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest. - "We saw a HUGE metallic disc hovering above the tree tops" - the movie version of this REAL UFO abduction case is very different from the actual UFO encounter. This exclusive interview will set the record straight. Listen in to what really happened inside the UFO and the vast information withheld from the public about the Aliens on the ship.

SMALL INTRO - Travis Walton was abducted for 5 days by Aliens, he was taken by a UFO on November 5, 1975, while working with a logging crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. This case is very different than most because the abduction was witnessed by his entire work crew.  The case began on Wednesday, November 5, 1975. Then 22 years old, Walton was employed by Mike Rogers, who had for nine years contracted with the United States Forest Service for various duties. Rogers and Walton were best friends; Walton dated Rogers' sister Dana, whom he later married. Others on the crew were Ken Peterson, John Goulette, Steve Pierce, Allen Dallis and Dwayne Smith. They all lived in the town of Snowflake, Arizona.  Just after 6 p.m. on November 5, Rogers and his crew finished their work for the day and piled into Rogers' truck for the drive back to Snowflake. The crew reported that shortly after beginning the drive home, they saw a bright yellowish light from behind a hill. They drove closer and said they saw a large golden disc hovering above a clearing and shining brightly. It hovered below the tops of the trees about 15 feet (4.6 m) over a pile of logging slash. It was around 8 feet (2.4 m) high and 20 feet (6.1 m) in diameter. Rogers stopped the truck and Walton leaped out and ran toward the disc. The others said they shouted at Walton to come back but he continued toward the disc. They noticed Walton stepping backwards. The men in the truck reported that Walton was nearly below the object when the disc began making noises similar to a loud turbine. The disc then began to wobble from side to side, and Walton began to cautiously walk away from the object. Jerome Clark said that just after Walton moved away from the disc, the others insisted they saw a beam of blue-green light coming from the disc and "strike" Walton. Clark went on to write that Walton "rose a foot into the air, his arms and legs outstretched, and shot back stiffly some 10 feet (3.0 m), all the while caught in the glow of the light. His right shoulder hit the earth, and his body sprawled limply over the ground. About 7:30 p.m., Peterson called police from Heber, Arizona, near Snowflake. Deputy Sheriff Chuck Ellison answered the telephone; Peterson initially reported only that one of a logging crew was missing. Ellison then met the crew at a shopping center. They related the tale to him — all the men distraught, two of them in tears —  Ellison notified his superior — Sheriff Marlin Gillespie — who told Ellison to keep the crew in Heber until he could arrive with Officer Ken Coplan to interview the men. In less than an hour, Gillespie and Coplan arrived, and they heard the tale from the crew. Rogers insisted on returning to the scene immediately to search for Walton, with tracking dogs, if possible. No dogs were available, but the police and some of the crew returned to the scene. Crew members Smith, Pierce and Goulette were too upset to be of much help in a search, so they elected to return to Snowflake and relate the bad news to friends and family. Rogers and Sheriff Coplan went to tell the news to Walton's mother, Mary Walton Kellett, who lived on a small ranch at Bear Creek, some 10 miles (16 km) from Snowflake. Rogers told her what had happened, and she asked him to repeat the account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment